• What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
• What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
• The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
• How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
How Kanokla Networks Collects Your Information
Kanokla Networks collects and processes information provided directly by you when you install the App and register for an account to use the App. Specifically, this information includes:
• Your name, email address, location, user’s phone or contact book data, user’s inventory of installed apps, and user’s screen recording;
• Browser information and session cookies related to your access and use of the App;
• Data insights Kanokla Networks attains based on correlation and analytics of your information collected in providing the App, which may be used in aggregated and dis-aggregated formats or to obtain trend analytics, to provide the App; and
• Use of the above-described collected information in aggregated and dis-aggregated formats to enhance our current App or to provide App features.
How Kanokla Networks Uses the Information
• Provide you with the App as described in the Agreement;
• Implement, improve and/or enhance the App, including to make future releases available to you;
• Enforce Kanokla Networks rights arising from the Agreement between you and Kanokla Networks; and
• Fulfill any other purpose authorized by you and reasonably required for the App.