1. Base Unit - the base unit has a large emergency button, two way voice, and plugs into the phone line.
2. Emergency Fob - this fob can be worn on a necklace, on the wrist, or on the belt. It allows the person wearing it to roam freely with the comfort that help is a push of the button away.
3. Back Up Battery - allows the system to work when no electricity is present.
4. Inactivity Sensor - this can be placed on doors such as the refrigerator, so after a certain time has passed and the door hasn't been opened, it will call the monitoring center.
5. Monthly Monitoring - 24/7 help center, when the panic button or emergency button is pressed.
Monthly Service: $29.95/month Includes base unit, back up battery, fob & monitoring
Extra Fobs: $3.00/each/month
Inactivity Sensor: $3.00/each/month
Redline Installation: $99.95 one time cost
Call us at 866-526-6552 to sign up today or Contact Us